Tyres either enhance or deteriorate performance of vehicles, and this model, SC 36, undoubtedly falls in the upper category. Designed by the super brand TVS, this is a tyre that is meant to help its vehicle own the street. It offers superior grip on all surfaces, and can maintain traction on wet roads as well. The tyre stabilizes the vehicle, keeping it grounded at high speeds. It prevents mishaps with a shield of balance protecting the vehicle throughout, enabling it to conquer corners with ease. The radial's braking is smooth and unblemished, helping with quick turning. The tyre also helps with the bike's fuel emission, enhancing its mileage for a better performance.
- Superior traction and grip.
- Can tread on a range of surfaces.
- Provides traction on both dry and wet grounds.
- Excellent steering response for better handling.
- Provides stability and balance.
- Smooth braking and balanced cornering.
- High drainage action.
- Provides good fuel efficiency.
- Low noise emission for quiet and comfortable ride.
This is one of the tyres that makes for an unforgettable driving experience.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating42
42 (150 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingP
P (150 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.