The TVS range of tyres offer the best a biker could ask for, combining velocity with style, and yet not compromising on safety. The ideal example for this set is the Star Plus, a model built for speed with guarded stability. The tyre offers good traction, and can tread on both wet and dry surfaces. It has a superior build to give it a lasting quality. The tyre is made with the finest braking capacity. This, along with the balance it arms its vehicle with, makes cornering and fighting one's way through curves easier than ever.
- Good traction and grip.
- Superior braking for smooth cornering.
- Best drainage action with a uniform grooves design.
- Precision steering for better handling.
- Gives balance throughout, and at high speeds.
- Brings stability at high speed sharp turns.
- Refines vehicle's handling to its very finest.
- Low noise emission and, therefore, a quiet and comfortable ride.
The Star Plus puts together the finest of features in one tyre, making it one of the greatest out there.
2.25 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
125 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
L is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for TVS Tyres
Find TVS Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours