The TVS tyre models are usually beyond comparison with respect to performance and quality. And here we have the finest example of why. The Stud comes for all bike ranges, but specifically for Mopeds. The rear wheel fitment ensures firm grip and traction. It endures on a range of surfaces, and has traction to suit wet surfaces as well. The tyre grants its vehicle a superior braking capacity, giving it a shorter braking distance. The bike adorned with this tyre has the ability to glide past turns with ease and confidence. Stability for high speed cruises, and balance when braking through turns is a must for any bike, and this radial is made to ensure all of it.
- Good traction and grip.
- Endures on all surfaces, and has wet grip as well.
- Excellent braking for shorter braking distance.
- Ensures quick and smooth cornering.
- Has good steering response.
- Gives balance throughout, improving handling.
- Brings stability at high speed sharp turns.
- Low noise emission, enabling a quiet and comfortable ride.
The Stud stays true to its company's promise of quality mixed with grandeur.
2.25 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating42
42 (150 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingL
L (120 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.