The Rambo is accurately named for its strength and durability. It is imbibed with tyre strengthening material, giving the product a more lasting quality. The tyre enhances grip and traction when riding, allowing for a far more comfortable and confident cruising capability. It has superior braking capacity, allowing the rider to whoosh past corners with ease and flexibility. The tyre is made with performance and stability in mind. It gives the bike a well sustained balance to go hand in hand with its dashing speed.
- Fine braking and cornering.
- Increases and enhances fuel efficiency.
- Precision steering for improved handling.
- Excellent traction and grip.
- Superior braking for quick and smooth cornering.
- Gives balance throughout, enhancing performance at high speeds.
- Grooves designed for the best drainage action.
- Brings stability to take on high speed sharp turns.
- Refines vehicle's handling to its very finest.
- Low noise emission and, therefore, a quiet and comfortable ride.
The Rambo stays true to TVS's high quality promise, delivering performance without compromise.
2.25 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating33
33 (115 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingL
L (120 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.