Find the recommended tyre pressure for your car
- Better fuel efficiency
- Smooth and safe ride
- Tyres last long
- Less pressure on the tyre side walls
Disadvantages of underinflation
- Tyre becomes flatter
- Tyre heats up more
- Rolling resistance increases
- Loss of steering precision & cornering stability
Disadvantages of overinflation
- Tyre becomes stiff which leads to bumpy ride
- Contact with road is reduced
- Tyres get damaged more easily in potholes
- The data recommended tyre pressure is collected from various sources.
- Tyredekho/Cardekho takes no responsibility of its credibility.
- Kindly refer your owner's manual for accurate data.