Volkswagen Jetta TyresChange Car
44 different tyre models are available for the Volkswagen Jetta , which wears tyres of 205/55 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-20, which is priced at Rs. 3400. The EAGLE EFFICIENT GRIP at Rs. 12750 is the most expensive tyre available for the Jetta.
44 Tyres Found
- Kenda KR-20Rs3400Tubeless205/55 R16 91V
- Bridgestone Ecopia EP100ARs5500Tubeless205/55 R16 91V
- Yokohama A.drive AA01Rs5600Tubeless205/55 R16 91W
- Michelin Primacy 3 STRs9225Tubeless205/55 R16 91W
- Goodyear EAGLE F1 GSD3Rs7066Tubeless205/55 R16 91V
- Pirelli P7Rs7852Tubeless205/55 R16 91W
- Hankook VENTUS V12 EVORs6271Tubeless205/55 R16 94W
- Bridgestone MY02 Sporty StyleRs7350Tubeless205/55 R16 91V
- Hankook VENTUS V12 EVO K110Rs6511Tubeless205/55 R16 94W
Tyres for Cars similar to Volkswagen Jetta
Most Viewed Tyres For Volkswagen Jetta
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please recommend me good tyre brand for VW Jetta. .\nAlready used Goodyear. Not happy. Then used Pirelli. I am happy with it but dealer is suggesting me for Michelin.A.
Hi Bhushan, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin...these are all top brands in their segment and make great tyres. However, you need to figure out what would suit your needs the best. So, I would really appreciate if you could tell me a bit about your driving style (spirited or moderate), and priorities that you are looking for in a tyre ( whether it is tyre life or comfort or high-speed handling etc.) This way I can be of a better help to you. Sorry for not outrightly providing you with a tyre option, but I don't want to suggest you something that won't fit your needs. Hope you'd understand. Waiting to hear from you. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 10:17:37
- Q.VW Jetta. City use. Occasional Highway driving. Approx 10000km a year.A.
Hi Neel, Keeping your requirements in mind, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax would be a good tyre to begin with. It comes with a silica based compound and offers good traction and comfort with long tread life. In case you want something better, then go for Bridgestone Turanza T001. It is priced on the higher side but is an extremely good tyre in terms of performance, comfort and tread life. However, a tyre that fits between these two options is Bridgestone Ecopia EP150. It is actually a fuel efficient tyre that offers good traction over wet and dry surfaces along with good comfort and long tread life. Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 25 Jul 2017 12:51:34
- Q.What tyre size is best for polo GT ?A.
Hello Uday, The stock tyre size on Polo GT is 185/60 R15. I think for normal use this is an ideal tyre size. In case you take your vehicle over racing track and want more traction and cornering capabilities, then go for 195/60 R15. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 11:23:34