Volkswagen Polo TyresChange Car
73 different tyre models are available for the Volkswagen Polo , which wears tyres of 185/60 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Amazer 4G, which is priced at Rs. 3400. The Energy XM2 at Rs. 8445 is the most expensive tyre available for the Polo.
73 Tyres Found
- Aeolus PrecisionAce AH02Rs4918Tubeless195/55 R16 87V
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs4915Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- JK Ultima XPCRs3550Tubeless175/70 R14 C
- MRF ZVTVRs7130Tubeless195/55 R16
- JK VectraRs4950Tubeless185/60 R15 84T
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs6900Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- Apollo Amazer 4GRs3400Tubeless175/70 R14 84T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2Rs5600Tubeless185/60 R15
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs4250Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
Tyres for Cars similar to Volkswagen Polo
Most Viewed Tyres For Volkswagen Polo
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsiA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Please recommend me good tyre brand for VW Jetta. .\nAlready used Goodyear. Not happy. Then used Pirelli. I am happy with it but dealer is suggesting me for Michelin.A.
Hi Bhushan, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin...these are all top brands in their segment and make great tyres. However, you need to figure out what would suit your needs the best. So, I would really appreciate if you could tell me a bit about your driving style (spirited or moderate), and priorities that you are looking for in a tyre ( whether it is tyre life or comfort or high-speed handling etc.) This way I can be of a better help to you. Sorry for not outrightly providing you with a tyre option, but I don't want to suggest you something that won't fit your needs. Hope you'd understand. Waiting to hear from you. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 10:17:37
- Q.Which is a better tyre for Polo 1.2 MPI highline 185/60 r15 - Apollo or Bridgestone.A.
Hello Raja Pandi Durairaj, While Apollo Alnac 4G is not a bad tyre, it is better that you go for Bridgestone Tyres. Go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre as it offers superior grip, long tread life and good ride comfort. In case you want something top of the line then Bridgestone Turanza would be excellent choice. These tyres offer excellent grip, superior ride comfort , precise handling and very long tread life. RegardsAnswered 11 Oct 2017 09:17:27