Vredestein Ultrac Vroti-225/50 R18 99Y Tubeless
- Tyre Size225/50 R18 99Y? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForRacing tracks as well as regular drives
- FeaturesHandling Dry Grip Wet Grip High Performance Better Braking
Other Vredestein Ultrac Vroti Variants
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 245/45 R19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 245/35 ZR21 96Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 265/35 ZR21 101Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 275/35 R21 103Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 295/30 ZR24 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 355/25 ZR24 110Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 225/50 R18 99Y Features
It is a High Performance tyre designed for High powered luxurious vehicles and Supercars. It encom-passes a full- silica tread compound that makes for ultimate wet and dry grip and the tread pattern has been optimized to offer a relatively quiet ride quality. The tyre offers excellent handling and high speed stability. Made in collaboration with famous Italian Design company-Guigaro , it design adds aesthetic value to the vehicle.
Ideal for- Racing tracks as well as regular drives
Key Features & Benefits-
- Full Silica compound makes for excellent wet and dry traction
- Wide contact patch provides for superior high speed handling
- Low rolling resistance provides for superior braking and improved acceleration
- Wide longitudinal grooves make for improved wet braking and handling
- 4- radii contour makes for excellent cornering capabilities
Vredestein Ultrac Vroti 225/50 R18 99Y Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
99 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Vredestein Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Vredestein Ultrac Vroti
Vredestein Ultrac Vroti Compatible With
Other Vredestein Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours