Yamaha Alpha TyresChange Bike
The Yamaha Alpha wears a 90/100 R10 tyre at the front and a 90/100 R10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 925, the Zapper is the cheapest front tyre available for the Alpha,while the CITY PRO, which retails at Rs. 2138 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Alpha.Priced at Rs. 925, the Zapper is the most affordable rear tyre for the Alpha.The CITY PRO at Rs. 2138 is the costliest rear tyre for the Alpha.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
25 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip FERs100090/100 R10
- JK Challenger S63Rs1600Tube90/100 R10
- TVS Conta 350Rs1080Tube90/90 R10 50J
- Michelin CITY PRORs2138Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- JK Blaze BA21Rs1150Tubeless90/100 R10
- TVS Pancer-IIRs990Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- MRF ZapperRs925Tube90/100 R10
- Ralco Blaster-SRsPrice Not AvailableTube90/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tubeless90/100 R10
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha Alpha
Most Viewed Tyres For Yamaha Alpha
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Dominar 400,, please recommend suitable tyres.A.
For the front, you can install MRF Zapper FX1 and Apollo Alpha H1 for the rear. Both of them offers amazing performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Best tyre for apache rtr 180A.
Apollo Alpha H1 will be recommended for your bike as it gets V-shaped grooves for superior wet traction.
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200A.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.