Yamaha Fascino TyresChange Bike
The Yamaha Fascino wears a 90/100 R10 tyre at the front and a 90/100 R10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 925, the Zapper is the cheapest front tyre available for the Fascino,while the CITY PRO, which retails at Rs. 2138 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Fascino.Priced at Rs. 925, the Zapper is the most affordable rear tyre for the Fascino.The CITY PRO at Rs. 2138 is the costliest rear tyre for the Fascino.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
25 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip FERs100090/100 R10
- JK Challenger S63Rs1600Tube90/100 R10
- TVS Conta 350Rs1080Tube90/90 R10 50J
- Michelin CITY PRORs2138Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- JK Blaze BA21Rs1150Tubeless90/100 R10
- TVS Pancer-IIRs990Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- MRF ZapperRs925Tube90/100 R10
- Ralco Blaster-SRsPrice Not AvailableTube90/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tubeless90/100 R10
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha Fascino
Most Viewed Tyres For Yamaha Fascino
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:34:02