Yamaha Fascino TyresChange Bike
Yamaha Fascino Standard wears tyres of 90/100 R10 size. There are 42 different tyre models available for Fascino Standard from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Standard is the MRF, which is priced at Rs. 950 while the Michelin at Rs. 2138 is the most expensive.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
42 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip FERs102590/100 R10
- JK Challenger S63Rs1600Tube90/100 R10
- Michelin CITY PRORs2138Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- JK Blaze BA21Rs1150Tubeless90/100 R10
- MRF ZapperRs950Tube90/100 R10
- TVS Eurogrip Pancer-IIRs990Tubeless90/100 R10 53J
- Ralco Blaster-SRsPrice Coming SoonTube90/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tubeless90/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tube90/100 R10
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha Fascino
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 03 Mar 2020 11:13:00