Yamaha Fz TyresChange Bike
The Yamaha Fz wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front and a 140/60 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Fz,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Fz.Priced at Rs. 2400, the Blaster Pro is the most affordable rear tyre for the Fz.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 10000 is the costliest rear tyre for the Fz.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
65 Tyres Found
- Metro Conti ScubaRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
- MRF RevzRs2975Tubeless140/60 R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs3100Tubeless140/70 R17 M/C 66P
- MRF Zapper SRs2600Tubeless140/70 R17
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless140/60 R17 63H M/C
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Masseter-XRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2400Tubeless140/70 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha Fz
Most Viewed Tyres For Yamaha Fz
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Max tire size rear for rx100A.
From the question, we believe you want to know the maximum tyre size possible for rear wheel of your Yamaha RX 100. You can upsize to 3.00 x R18 tyres. With this upsize you are likely to get better handling feedback from tyres and the ride quality will be more planted than before. However, you may experience slight dip in the mileage. You can go for CEAT Secura Zoom, CEAT Milaze and MRF Nylogrip Zapper for the upsized tyre.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:58:24
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:34:02
- Q.Which tyre is best for rear wheel of Fz-s 2014A.
Hello Raju, MRF Revz is a good tyre rear tyre for Yamaha FZ-S. In case you want something top of the line then go for Pirelli Diablo Rosso II. But this is a pure performance tyre. So, while you will be very pleased by it, the tread life will not be much on it. For a normal day to day use, MRF RevZ should be good enough. RegardsAnswered 21 Jul 2017 09:38:50