Yamaha Fz TyresChange Bike
Yamaha Fz wears tyres of 140/70 R17 size. There are 74 different tyre models available for Fz from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. The most affordable tyre available for the Fz is the MRF, which is priced at Rs. 1400 while the Pirelli at Rs. 10000 is the most expensive.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
74 Tyres Found
- Metro Conti ScubaRs4085Tubeless140/70 R17
- MRF RevzRs2975Tubeless140/60 R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1825Tubeless100/90 R17
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs3100Tubeless140/70 R17 M/C 66P
- Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO IIRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless140/60 R17 63H M/C
- MRF Zapper SRs2650Tubeless140/70 R17
- MRF Masseter-XRs3800Tubeless140/70 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Coming SoonTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2400Tubeless140/70 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha Fz
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I HV beat LT petrol. I want to change its tyre. What is the best tyre size (if I can upgrade it? And best tyre brand for beat. Thanks. DheerajA.
Hi Dheeraj, The stock tyre size for Beat Petrol LT is 155/70 R14. If you want to upsize it then go for 165/70 R14. MRF ZLX would be a good tyre to begin with. In case you want something better then you could look at Bridgestone B250 or Bridgestone Turanza AR20 ( our recommendation being Turanza if it fits your budget). You could also look at buying Yokohama Earth-1 tyre. It is better than Bridgestone B250, although not as good as Turanza. RegardsAnswered 04 Oct 2016 08:08:28
- Q.Dunlop TUFF GRIP tubeless 140/70 17. How's the performance of this tyre on YAMAHA FZ ? And what would be the excepted price in Thane ?A.
Hi Sunil, Dunlop TUFF Grip is a good tyre and according to the users it's better than MRF however, this tyre is not available currently as the Dunlop India operations have stopped. I will recommend you to go for Michelin Pilot sporty tyres. These are very good tyres and you should be satisfied with them. RegardsAnswered 23 Feb 2016 01:13:52
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.