Yamaha Rd TyresChange Bike
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
43 Tyres Found
- Ralco DominatorRs1400Tubeless3.00/R18
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R18 52P
- JK Blaze BR11Rs1630Tubeless3.00/R18
- MRF RIBRs1400Tube3/18
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs1500Tube3.00/R18
- JK Challenger R42Rs1700Tube3.00/R18
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs15003/18
- Metro Conti RevolutionRs1225Tube3.00/R18 6PR
- MRF MoGrip Moto DRs15753/18
Most Viewed Tyres For Yamaha Rd
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Looking to change my car Tyres for crdi sports i20A.
For Hyundai i20 CRDI you choose tyres from brands like CEAT, MRF, Apollo in the budget category, or go for premium brands such as Michelin, Yokohama and Bridgestone.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.what are recommended tyre for Land Rover Freelander 2A.
Hi Sanjeev, Let me try to answer your by addressing different scenarios. 1. For Spirited driving- If you are someone who loves to drive this vehicle in a spirited or enthisiastic way, then I would suggest you to go for Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tyre. It would offer superb high speed control and improved steering precision. You can count on this tyre to keep your Freelander very stable on corners even at high speeds. 2. For extensive highway drives- If you undertake extensive highway drives then you require tyres that offer a very long tread life without comprising on safety and comfort. In such a scenario, I'd say you choose out of Michelin Latitude tour HP or Pirelli Scorpion Verde. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, along with good comfort and a quiet ride quality. Michelin Latitude, although, would offer longer tread life. 3. For mild off-roading or for rough roads- If you drive over rough roads or often take your car for off-roading excursions then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015. It is a very durable tyre and takes over rough roads with great ease. It also offers a long tread life. Hope this would be of some help. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:03:45