Yamaha V Ixion TyresChange Bike
The Yamaha V Ixion wears a 2.75 R17 tyre at the front and a 90/90 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1000, the CONTI METRO POLIS is the cheapest front tyre available for the V Ixion,while the ATT 525, which retails at Rs. 2700 is the most expensive front tyre available for the V Ixion.Priced at Rs. 1300, the Zapper FY1 is the most affordable rear tyre for the V Ixion.The PILOT SPORTY at Rs. 2596 is the costliest rear tyre for the V Ixion.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
43 Tyres Found
- Apollo ACTIZIP F3Rs1870Tube2.75/R17
- JK Blaze BF32Rs1700Tubeless90/90 R17
- Birla ROADMAXX BT F21Rs1111Tube2.75 R17
- MRF RIBRs1250Tube2.75/17
- JK Challenger F82Rs1300Tube2.75/R17
- JK Blaze BF11Rs1700Tubeless2.75/R17
- TVS RIB EUROGRIPRs1333Tube2.75/R17 41P 4PR
- Maxxis M6302RsPrice Not AvailableTube2.75/R17 41P
- TVS ATT 525 EUROGRIPRs1474Tube2.75/R17 41P 4PR
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yamaha V Ixion
Most Viewed Tyres For Yamaha V Ixion
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Max tire size rear for rx100A.
From the question, we believe you want to know the maximum tyre size possible for rear wheel of your Yamaha RX 100. You can upsize to 3.00 x R18 tyres. With this upsize you are likely to get better handling feedback from tyres and the ride quality will be more planted than before. However, you may experience slight dip in the mileage. You can go for CEAT Secura Zoom, CEAT Milaze and MRF Nylogrip Zapper for the upsized tyre.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:58:24
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:34:02
- Q.Hai anand i am having a yamaha r15 version 2.0 2015 model i hav runed only 23k kms on front mrf zapper fy 1 90/80 tyre nd rear mrf revz s 130/70 section now yamaha service people r telling me to change the tyres shll i do itjQuery223028943354101267915_1486827559273?? Is 23k kms only fr tht tyres or more is thr....nd i am thinking to chane rear tyre woth pirelli sprots demon 130/70 tyre it is good tyre or shll i change with stock mrf revz s tyte pls help me out of ths problmA.
Hello Gabbar, Two wheeler tyres usually run good for about 15000 kms, on average. But its good that you extracted 23k kms out of them. But now I would suggest that you replace both the tyres, keeping your safety in mind. You can continue using stock MRF RevZ. It is a pretty good tyre. But Pirelli Sport Demon is an exceptionally good thing, and hence, is also expensive. But if budget isn't a problem then go for Pirelli. Sport Demon would offer great traction, long life and great handling. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 08:50:26