Yezdi Motorcycles 300 TyresChange Bike
The Yezdi Motorcycles 300 wears a 90/90-18 tyre at the front and a 120/80-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1450, the Zapper Kurve F is the cheapest front tyre available for the 300,while the Conti Toofani 2, which retails at Rs. 2400 is the most expensive front tyre available for the 300.Priced at Rs. 2000, the Blaster Pro is the most affordable rear tyre for the 300.The Pilot Road 4 at Rs. 15160 is the costliest rear tyre for the 300.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
35 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper Kurve FRs1450Tubeless90/90 R18
- Birla FIREMAXX R51Rs2999Tubeless120/90 R17
- Michelin Power Slick EVORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/70 ZR17 58W
- MRF Masseter-XRs3125Tubeless120/80 R17
- Metro Conti Toofani 2Rs2400Tubeless90/90 R18
- Michelin CITY PRORsPrice Not AvailableTubeless120/80 R17 67P
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs2275Tubeless120/80 R17
- Birla FIREMAXX R50Rs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
- Ralco Blaster ProRs2000Tubeless120/80 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Yezdi Motorcycles 300
Most Viewed Tyres For Yezdi Motorcycles 300
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which tyre is best for volkswagen ameo 1.5 TDI Highline, I would like to upsize the tyres from 185/60/R15 to 185/65/R15 is it compatible to car... also suggest which company tyres are best for VW.A.
The tyre patterns options for your VW Ameo can be picked from Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Duraplus B1, Bridgestone ER300, Michelin Energy XM2, and Apollo Amazer 4G Life. Moreover, the right upsize for the current tyre will be 195/60 R15.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:44:57
- Q.What is difference of Bridgestone tyre Turanza Er 300 and Ecopia Ep 150 of same company -195 65 R15 which is better ?A.
Hello Prakaassh, Both, Bridgestone Turanza ER300 and Ecopia EP150 are very good tyres and have respective benefits. Turanza ER300 is basically an ultimate touring tyre. It offers superior wet and dry grip, comfortable ride quality, precise handling and good braking efficiency. It is extremely suitable for long highway drives as well as regular city use and has a very good tread life. Ecopia EP150 is actually an eco-friendly tyre. So, while running it emits less carbon in the atmosphere and also improves the fuel efficiency of the vehicle by up to 7% approximately. It is very suitable for city as well as highway drives. Offers good wet and dry grip and handling, but not as good as Turanza. So, if you want a tyre for long highway drives and supreme handling and grip then go for Turanza ER300, but if you want to go for tyres that improve fuel efficiency, are eco-friendly and offer good performance, then Ecopia EP150 would be the right choice. To summarize, Ecopia is a very good tyre, but Turanza is Great. Hope this is helpful . You can know more about these tyres by visitng these links: Turanza ER300- https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/turanza-er300/195-65-r15-91h-tubeless Ecopia EP 150- https://tyres.cardekho.com/bridgestone/ecopia-ep150/195-65-r15-91h-tubeless Regards, Ramit AnandAnswered 21 Jul 2017 08:53:41