Other Yokohama A.drive AA01 Variants
Yokohama A.drive AA01 Features
About Yokohama A.drive AA01
This tyre provides outstanding traction and includes superior handling aspects. In addition to this, it also brings forth the best functions in terms of fuel economy and ride quality.
1) 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design – Includes specially configured triple wide straight grooves that ensures excellent water evacuation.
Benefit – Impressive performance on wet surfaces and driving stability.
2) Silica compound - Minimizes the effect of temperature differentials, ensures lasting life.
Benefit – Makes it highly durable.
3) Slim-Long design – Gives optimum road as well as tyre contact pressure.
Benefit – Improves overall performance.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Yokohama A.drive AA01
User Reviews for Yokohama A.drive AA01 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama A.drive AA01
Is Yokohama A.drive AA01 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama A.drive AA01?
Can I use Yokohama A.drive AA01 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama A.drive AA01 tyre available on emi
Is Yokohama A.drive AA01 compatible with Car
Car Using Yokohama A.drive AA01 Tyres
Popular Yokohama A.drive AA01 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52