More Variants Of A.drive AR01
|205/50 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7070|
|205/55 ZR16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.7430|
|205/40 ZR17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.8130|
|215/40 ZR17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.8320|
|205/45 ZR17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.8030|
|215/45 ZR17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8260|
|225/45 ZR17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.8840|
|235/45 ZR17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|205/45 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7240|
About Yokohama A.drive AR01
These are low profile tyres that offer high performance and low rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency and initial acceleration. Available in 16” and 17” size, this tyre comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern.
Ideal for- Occasional track use, spirited drives and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet traction
- Innovative tread compound makes for superior dry grip
- Light weight of tyres makes for quick initial acceleration
User Reviews for Yokohama Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46