Yokohama A.drive AR01
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingWet GripDry GripBetter Braking
Other Yokohama A.drive AR01 Variants
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/50 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7070|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/55 ZR16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.7430|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/40 ZR17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.8130|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/40 ZR17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.8320|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 ZR17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.8030|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/45 ZR17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8260|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 225/45 ZR17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.8840|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 235/45 ZR17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7240|
Yokohama A.drive AR01 Features
About Yokohama A.drive AR01
These are low profile tyres that offer high performance and low rolling resistance to improve fuel efficiency and initial acceleration. Available in 16” and 17” size, this tyre comes equipped with an aggressive tread pattern.
Ideal for- Occasional track use, spirited drives and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet traction
- Innovative tread compound makes for superior dry grip
- Light weight of tyres makes for quick initial acceleration
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Yokohama A.drive AR01
User Reviews for Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama A.drive AR01
Is Yokohama A.drive AR01 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama A.drive AR01?
Can I use Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama A.drive AR01 tyre available on emi
Is Yokohama A.drive AR01 compatible with Car
Popular Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52