Yokohama A.drive AR01 Price List
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7240|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 235/45 ZR17 97W||Tubeless||Rs.9360|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/45 ZR17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.8260|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/45 ZR17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.8030|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 215/40 ZR17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.8320|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/40 ZR17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.8130|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/55 ZR16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.7430|
|Yokohama A.drive AR01 205/50 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7070|
Yokohama A.drive AR01 225/45 ZR17 94W Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama A.drive AR01 Tyres
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre is best for Maruti S CrossA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, JK Ranger HT and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:58:19
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41
- Q.Can I upsize the tires of My Honda City 2017 Ivtec from 175/65/R15? Pls respond at firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. The premium tyre patterns in the 175/65 R15 tyre size comprise of Apolo Alnac 4G S, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:12
- Q.Which is best size for my eco sport titanium modelA.
Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus is equipped with 205/60 R16 tyre size. You can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger XT and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:38:58