More Variants Of Yokohama A348
|215/60 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.8630|
Yokohama A348 Features
About Yokohama A348
This model comes in a standard 16 inch size. It is a summer wear, with a tread formation that endures the intense heat of hot summertime roads without deterioration. Its low profile is also conducive for controlled noise emissions and a better fuel economy.
1) Tread formation based on silica compound – Provides good traction on dry and wet terrains.
Benefits – All rounded performance.
2) Three circumferential grooves – Allow for swift water dispersion.
Benefits – Safer driving on wet conditions.
3) Reduced rolling resistance – Decreases energy consumption.
Benefits – Improved fuel economy, lower noise.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52