Yokohama ADVAN Sport Highlights
Yokohama ADVAN Sport is a tubeless tyre available in only 16, 17, 18, and 19 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 13479 - Rs 27400, the ADVAN Sport tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Toyota Corolla Altis, Audi A3, Honda Accord, BMW 3 Series, Volkswagen Jetta, and BMW 1 Series.
Yokohama ADVAN Sport Price List
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport V105||Tubeless||Rs.26561|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 225/50 R16 92W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 235/55 ZR17 103Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 225/50 ZR17 98Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 225/50 R17 94Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.13479|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 255/55 R18 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.22310|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 245/50 R18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 225/40 ZR18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.21345|
|Yokohama ADVAN Sport 275/40 ZR19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.27400|
Yokohama ADVAN Sport Features
Yokohama ADVAN Sport Ultimate High Performance tyre that offers great stability, handling, control and comfort even at speeds as high as above 250kmph. Making use of an extremely high traction rubber compound, this tyre has been a popular choice for sports cars and high performance luxury vehicles. ADVAN Sport tyre is available in 10 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Exceptional wet and dry grip
- Precise cornering
- Quiet and comfortable ride
- Low noise
Tyres Similar to Yokohama ADVAN Sport
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama ADVAN Sport
Is Yokohama ADVAN Sport good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama ADVAN Sport?
Can I use Yokohama ADVAN Sport Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama ADVAN Sport tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama ADVAN Sport compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama ADVAN Sport Tyres
Popular Yokohama ADVAN Sport Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About YOKOHAMA Tyre
- Q.Which is best size for my eco sport titanium modelA.
Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus is equipped with 205/60 R16 tyre size. You can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger XT and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:38:58
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25
- Q.I would like to replace Tyre for my 5 Year old Lodgy car, requirement is that should reduce road noise & also must decent grip, should not tax on mileage , please let me know which one (Brand model) is best option.A.
For your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:12:35
- Q.Hello, I am looking to upsize my car tyres. My car is a Ford figo Diesel 2017 titanium variant. Am looking to upsize it to 185/65 R14 from the current 175/65 R14. Currently confused between Yokohama Earth 1, Bridgestone B290 and Ceat Milaze X3. Most of the tyre dealers are recommending against clear citing that it is a low quality tyre. My running is low (<500 kms a month). Please suggest which would be the best one. Any new suggestions will be appreciated.A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/65 R14 from the existing 175/65 R14. According to your budget and availability, you can choose between Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:56:37
- Q.In fortuner 2017 want to replace tyres with upsizingA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence for optimum stability and handling, it is best to continue with the company suggested tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra HT2, Bridgestone Dueler H/L 683 and Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:57:52