More Variants Of ADVAN Sport
|275/40 ZR19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.27400|
|225/40 ZR18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.21345|
|255/55 R18 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.22310|
|225/45 R17 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.13479|
About Yokohama ADVAN Sport
An Ultimate High Performance tyre, it offers great stability, handling, control and comfort even at speeds as high as above 250kmph. Making use of an extremely high traction rubber compound, this tyre has been a popular choice for sports cars and high performance luxury vehicles.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Parabolical grooves prevent road noise from filtering inside vehicle cabin
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42