It is a high performance tyre from the popular Advan series and offers great traction levels along with a very comfortable ride quality. It involves a very solid carcass construction which makes the tyre durable, improves comfort and enhances tyre life.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Rigid steel belts make for superior handling and stability
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio45
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating100
100 (800 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingY
Y (300 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.