About Yokohama BluEarth AE-50
Blue Earth AE50 offers exceptional grip and handling. It is made using Double Silica that offers superior wet and dry grip, long tread life and improved handling.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and City commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Dimpled-shoulders reduce aerodynamic drag for improved fuel-efficiency
- Double Silica tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Wide circumferential rib with jagged edges offers superior handling
- Wide circumferential grooves and lateral sipes evacuate water effectively
- 'Noise-Controlled-Pitch' technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42