Yokohama DNA db ES501 215/55 R16 91V Features
Another tyre from Yokohama's 'Silent Tyre' segment, it offers a very quiet ride by preventing road noise from filtering inside the car cabin. Available in selected 14” and 16” sizes, the tyre has been a preferred choice as original equipment over various luxury vehicles including Toyota Camry.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Round sipes make for superior wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels make for superior wet performance
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior steering response and cornering
Yokohama DNA db ES501 215/55 R16 91V Specifications
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
615 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Yokohama DNA db ES501 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Yokohama DNA db ES501
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours