Another tyre from Yokohama's 'Silent Tyre' segment, it offers a very quiet ride by preventing road noise from filtering inside the car cabin. Available in selected 14” and 16” sizes, the tyre has been a preferred choice as original equipment over various luxury vehicles including Toyota Camry.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Round sipes make for superior wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels make for superior wet performance
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior steering response and cornering
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio50
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating92
92 (630 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.