Another tyre from Yokohama's 'Silent Tyre' segment, it offers a very quiet ride by preventing road noise from filtering inside the car cabin. Available in selected 14” and 16” sizes, the tyre has been a preferred choice as original equipment over various luxury vehicles including Toyota Camry.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Round sipes make for superior wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and control
- 5- Pitch variation tread pattern makes for a very quiet ride quality
- Innovative rubber compound provides superior dry traction
- 4 straight channels make for superior wet performance
- Wide shoulder blocks make for superior steering response and cornering
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for DNA db ES501 225/55 R16 94V Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.want to buy a set of 4 tyres for Audi A4A.
Hi Manoj, Goodyear excellence would be a good tyre for your Audi A4, to begin with. It offers a very comfortable ride quality and is widely used as an Original Equipment on various luxury vehicles. Another good option would be Yokohana DNA db ES501 tyre. This tyre is popular for its very quiet and comfortable ride quality along with great handling and traction. Another good option would be Michelin Primacy 3ST. This tyre offers great comfort, even on rough roads, along with superior grip along and enhanced tyre life- A great value for money option. In case you want something top of the line, then Pirelli Cinturato P7. This tyre triumphs in all spheres including traction, ride quality, quietness and handling. The tread life on this is pretty good as well. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 12:58:23