This tyre has been specifically designed for Indian roads and offers a combination of traction, comfort and durability. It incorporates a solid construction for long tyre life and innovative tread compound for high grip levels.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Central rib provides for superior control and handling
- Arrow grooves in the tread pattern provide for good wet grip
- Wear control shoulder design makes for improved tyre life
- Solid construction makes for high durability of tyre
- High rubber content in tread makes for superior dry grip
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Sir I am using Ford freestyle car , planning to change tyres , now company provided me Goodyear tyres , planning for Yokohama or Ceat tyres , plz recommend in both or if anyA.
If you are confused between Yokohama and CEAT tyres, we will recommend you to get the Yokohama Earth 1 for your Ford Freestyle.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hyundai Xcent..???A.
Some of the best tyre options for the Hyundai Xcent are Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 +, and Yokohama Earth-1.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58