More Variants Of Geolandar A/T G015
|LT215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.7050|
|205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.6570|
|265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.16532|
|235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.13090|
About Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
A successor to the popular Geolandar A/T-S, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 comes with improved off-roading capabilities. This tyre has strengthened sidewalls and shoulders to resist cuts, abrasions and other damages to the tyre. Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip.
Ideal For- Off-roading and highway commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Strengthened sidewalls and shoulders easily resist cuts, abrasions and other damages
- Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip
- 4 Deep circumferential grooves evacuate water very effectively for a superior wet
- New 3-D shaped sipes make for better handling on wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative and durable rubber compound offers a very long tread life
Car Using Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46