More Variants Of Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
|LT215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.7050|
|LT235/75 R15 104S||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.6570|
|265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|31/10.5 R15 109S||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|255/65 R16 109H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|235/60 R16 100H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|245/70 R16 111H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|265/70 R16 112H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|275/70 R16 114H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.16532|
|235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.13090|
|275/65 R17 115H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|285/60 R18 116H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|275/60 R18 113H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Features
About Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
A successor to the popular Geolandar A/T-S, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 comes with improved off-roading capabilities. This tyre has strengthened sidewalls and shoulders to resist cuts, abrasions and other damages to the tyre. Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip.
Ideal For- Off-roading and highway commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Strengthened sidewalls and shoulders easily resist cuts, abrasions and other damages
- Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip
- 4 Deep circumferential grooves evacuate water very effectively for a superior wet
- New 3-D shaped sipes make for better handling on wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative and durable rubber compound offers a very long tread life
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52