Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Highlights
Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 is a tubeless tyre available in 15,16, 17, and 18 inches size range. There are 20 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 6570 - Rs 16532, the Geolandar A/T G015 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Xylo, and Mahindra TUV 300.
Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Price List
Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Features
Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 is a successor to the popular Geolandar A/T-S, and comes with improved off-roading capabilities. It gets strengthened sidewalls and shoulders to resist cuts, abrasions and other damages to the tyre. Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip. Geolandar A/T G015 is available in 20 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Robust design
- Long tread life
- superior all-terrain grip
- Excellent handling on wet and dry surfaces
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015
Is Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015?
Can I use Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Tyres
Popular Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.Please suggest tires for Renault Duster PS110 RXL for usage in rough or hilly terrain.A.
The Renault Duster 110PS RXL is fitted with 215/65 R16. You can pick the best tyres for hilly surfaces from CEAT Czar A/T, MRF Wanderer Sport or Yokohama Geolandar AT G015.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 01:58:46
- Q.What would you recommend for a ford endeavour 2017 model ? Without changing the rim can I go for a 275/60 R18 Yokohama or should i be changing the rim and go for a 275/55 R19. Which one is better in both performance and road presence.A.
Tyre upsizing is not encouraged by the automakers as it affects the mileage and performance of the car. However, if the variation is acceptable, you can pick 275/60/R18 instead of the 19-inch rim. The reliable tyre choices available with the R18 include Yokohama Geolandar AT G015 and others.Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:13:00
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52