A successor to the popular Geolandar A/T-S, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 comes with improved off-roading capabilities. This tyre has strengthened sidewalls and shoulders to resist cuts, abrasions and other damages to the tyre. Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip.
Ideal For- Off-roading and highway commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Strengthened sidewalls and shoulders easily resist cuts, abrasions and other damages
- Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip
- 4 Deep circumferential grooves evacuate water very effectively for a superior wet
- New 3-D shaped sipes make for better handling on wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative and durable rubber compound offers a very long tread life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.