A successor to the popular Geolandar A/T-S, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 comes with improved off-roading capabilities. This tyre has strengthened sidewalls and shoulders to resist cuts, abrasions and other damages to the tyre. Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip.
Ideal For- Off-roading and highway commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Strengthened sidewalls and shoulders easily resist cuts, abrasions and other damages
- Aggressive tread pattern with widely spaced lugs makes for superior all-terrain grip
- 4 Deep circumferential grooves evacuate water very effectively for a superior wet
- New 3-D shaped sipes make for better handling on wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative and durable rubber compound offers a very long tread life
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
114 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Geolandar A/T G015 275/70 R16 114H Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.what are recommended tyre for Land Rover Freelander 2A.
Hi Sanjeev, Let me try to answer your by addressing different scenarios. 1. For Spirited driving- If you are someone who loves to drive this vehicle in a spirited or enthisiastic way, then I would suggest you to go for Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tyre. It would offer superb high speed control and improved steering precision. You can count on this tyre to keep your Freelander very stable on corners even at high speeds. 2. For extensive highway drives- If you undertake extensive highway drives then you require tyres that offer a very long tread life without comprising on safety and comfort. In such a scenario, I'd say you choose out of Michelin Latitude tour HP or Pirelli Scorpion Verde. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, along with good comfort and a quiet ride quality. Michelin Latitude, although, would offer longer tread life. 3. For mild off-roading or for rough roads- If you drive over rough roads or often take your car for off-roading excursions then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015. It is a very durable tyre and takes over rough roads with great ease. It also offers a long tread life. Hope this would be of some help. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:03:45