Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesComfortLow noiseHandlingLong tyre lifeDry GripWet GripBetter Braking
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Variants
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.10610|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 245/70 R16 107H||Tubeless||Rs.8740|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.7140|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S P235/60 R17 103H XL||Tubeless||Rs.14220|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.13340|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 275/70 R16 114S||Tubeless||Rs.11450|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.9500|
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Features
About Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
It is a highway tyre specially designed for SUVs to offer superior grip, high comfort and longevity. The tyre incorporates large shoulder blocks for high speed stability and makes use of Yokohama's patented innovative rubber compound for superior wet traction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread blocks make for superior dry grip
- Innovative rubber compound makes for superior wet traction
- Large shoulder blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Straight and cross grooves provide for superior wet performance
- High rubber content makes for a comfortable ride quality
Tyres Similar to Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
Is Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S?
Can I use Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S compatible with Car?
Popular Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52