Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S-265/65 R17 112S Tubeless
- Tyre Size265/65 R17 112S? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesComfortLow noiseHandlingLong tyre lifeDry GripWet GripBetter Braking
Other Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Variants
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.10610|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 245/70 R16 107H||Tubeless||Rs.8740|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.7140|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S P235/60 R17 103H XL||Tubeless||Rs.14220|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 275/70 R16 114S||Tubeless||Rs.11450|
|Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/70 R15 112H||Tubeless||Rs.9500|
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/65 R17 112S Features
It is a highway tyre specially designed for SUVs to offer superior grip, high comfort and longevity. The tyre incorporates large shoulder blocks for high speed stability and makes use of Yokohama's patented innovative rubber compound for superior wet traction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread blocks make for superior dry grip
- Innovative rubber compound makes for superior wet traction
- Large shoulder blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Straight and cross grooves provide for superior wet performance
- High rubber content makes for a comfortable ride quality
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S 265/65 R17 112S Specifications
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1120 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
S is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S
Yokohama GEOLANDAR H/T-S Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours