It is a highway tyre specially designed for SUVs to offer superior grip, high comfort and longevity. The tyre incorporates large shoulder blocks for high speed stability and makes use of Yokohama's patented innovative rubber compound for superior wet traction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread blocks make for superior dry grip
- Innovative rubber compound makes for superior wet traction
- Large shoulder blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Straight and cross grooves provide for superior wet performance
- High rubber content makes for a comfortable ride quality
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio70
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating114
114 (1180 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingS
S (180 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.