This is an out an out performance tyre that offers superior traction and handling without compromising on comfort. It incorporates Yokohama's advanced simulation technology to offer multi-dimensional tread design for superior grip.
Ideal for- Track use, spirited driving and highway use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib provides for superior handling and control
- Multi dimensional tread design offers superior wet and dry traction.
- Variable-angled Grooves make for precise steering control
- Groove in Groove design makes for long tyre life
- Straight channel grooves make for superior water evacuation
195 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating89
89 (580 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.