Pirelli Powergy Makes Global Debut, Promises Safe Ride And Sustainable Environment
Published On 15-Apr-2021
With speed ratings from H to Y, the summer tyre will be available in 55 size variations and 17 to 20-inches rim size.
The high on tech summer tyre from Pirelli is unwrapped for the world in the form of ‘Powergy’. The global tyre made for sedans, crossovers, SUVs, and MPVs is inclined towards the safety of the driver and sustainability of the environment.
The Pirelli Powergy summer tyre is engineered using modern in-house virtual simulation technology by the Italian tyre giant. By the end of 2021, the tyre will be offered in 55 sizes ranging from 17-20 inches with H (210 Km/ h Max speed) to Y ( 300 Km / h Max Speed ) speed ratings.
The Pirelli Powergy is a powerhouse when it comes to features. Here are some of its distinct attributes:
- The advanced Powergy car tyre from Pirelli vouches for the most excellent wet braking performance, courtesy ‘A’ rating on the tyre label, which lets the driver to drive worry-free under bad weather situations.
- Special attention has been given to the environment and sustainability in the making of the tyre.
- The tyre features low rolling resistance aspect with a Class B label that increases fuel savings and helps reduce carbon footprint in the environment.
- It encourages lower tyre noise providing peaceful high-speed drives on longer routes.
- With respect to compound and tread design, the tyre uses advanced virtual reality systems to achieve the high-performance objective.
- The modern procedure infused in the making of the Pirelli Powergy enables the tread pattern and tyre structure for better optimization and enhanced contact patch.
- The even pressure distribution inside the tyre calls for excellent braking distance during wet/dry settings and superior control at speeds.
- The new age compounds feature specific polymers that enhance wet braking and extend tyre life.
- Moreover, the tread with longitudinal grooves intersected by oblique channels provides effective water scattering under rainy settings.
Looking for new tyres? Find dealers near you