Tokyo Motor Show: Bridgestone To Showcase Mobility Innovation
Published On 19-Oct-2019 01:53:09
Bridgestone will introduce advanced efforts that contributes to the realization of a sustainable mobility society
Bridgestone announced that it will be presenting mobility innovation at the 46th annual Tokyo International Motor Show held from October 23 to November 4, 2019, at the Big Sight in Koto-ku, Tokyo.
The company says it will introduce advanced efforts from the group that contributes to the realization of a sustainable mobility society. The company will introduce its unique solution, Bridgestone T & DPaaS, as well as provide events and workshops to inform attendees about core Bridgestone technologies and products. In collaboration with customers through these events and workshops, Bridgestone will promote open innovation and create customer and social value utilizing our core technologies.
Bridgestone exhibiting display will include the following:
- Bridgestone T & DPaaS (Tire&Diversified Products as a Solution) -- Introduction of "Bridgestone T & DPaaS", a solution that entails developing a unique business platform for using digital technologies to link superior products and services for customers and business operators to deliver customer and social value in the form of cutting-edge solutions.
- High Strength Rubber(HSR) -- Introduction of concept tires using the world's first hybrid material, HSR, that combines rubber and resin at the molecular level. HSR is five times more crack-resistant, is 2.5 times more wear-resistant, and has 1.5 times more tensile strength when compared with natural rubber.
- Tire for use on a manned, pressurized rover (Lunar EV) -- Introduction of prototype tire developed for international space exploration mission in conjunction with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota).
- Tire for wireless charging system for EV -- Introduction of a wireless charging system model for an electric vehicle which is under joint research and development with Fujimoto Laboratory of the Graduate School of Frontier Science at the University of Tokyo and NSK Ltd.
- Potenza S007— Supreme dry performance with a high balance of wet grip and comfort
- Regno GR-XII— Advanced silence, comfort and high level of driving performance
- Blizzak VRX2— Ultimate winter performance with high abrasion resistance and silence