Compare Bridgestone B390 and Goodyear GPS2
- Models Supported6 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for GPS2 165/65 R13 77T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670412Width (mm)205165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 11-03-2015 17:46:083.5
This is another stunning model from Goodyear, a tyre company that has captivated people on the global scale. The GPS2 makes for the most defining performance capacity, with top notch control enabled, alongside smooth and eased out handling. Traction is built on all surfaces, so that performance on wet grounds does not suffer. Braking and cornering are improved, and the best stability is delivered all through the ride. The radial aims to reach out to all features of the vehicle, and it scores as a fuel saver. Comfort and peace enable a priceless ride experience altogether, one enabled by the likes of tyres such as this one alone.