Mahindra Car TyresChoose Car
Mahindra Car Tyres Price List in India (May 2022)
Tyres for Mahindra Car Models
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which type is best for XUV 500 W10 AWDA.
For Mahindra XUV500 W10 AWD you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP850, Yokohama Geolandar AT G015 and Michelin LTX Force.Answered 10-May-2022 12:41:46
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42
- Q.What tyres do you have for XUV 255 60 R17A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra HT2, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:37:58
- Q.Can you please recommed a good tyre for XUV 500 w4 diesel model, my car is done 55000 kms and was brought in 2014. I plan to keep the car for atleast next 3-5 years, and do 2-3 long drives a year.A.
You can opt for any tyre pattern between Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV, Apollo Apterra HT2 and Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055.Answered 15-Feb-2022 10:46:19
- Q.my model is w8 FWD 2014, should I need to change my all tires including Stepney? ad whats is the best price I can get against 5 tires.A.
In general, timely rotation and replacement of all 5 tyres help in extracting good life from the tyres alongside regular tread wear. Here, if you get a sensible price for the spare tyre from the dealer, you can get all new 5 tyres. Or else, if the spare tyre has not crossed 6-7 years (with the use or without use) then let it be with you. Depending upon your preference the price of each tyre may differ. You can bargain with the dealer if buying offline, or look for offers if purchasing online.Answered 14-Dec-2021 14:25:00