Michelin Energy XM2 Highlights
Michelin Energy XM2 is a tubeless tyre available in 12 to 16 inches size range. There are 29 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3295- Rs 8520, the Energy XM2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Honda City and Hyundai Elite I20.
Michelin Energy XM2 Price List
Michelin Energy XM2 Features
Michelin Energy XM2 is one of the best tyres available for sedans and hatchback.It offers a comfortable ride quality along with increased tyre life by as compared to its counterparts. The unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip. Energy XM2 is available in 29 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Increased tyre life by 20%
- Comfortable ride quality
- Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency
Michelin Energy XM2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Energy XM2
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Energy XM2
Is Michelin Energy XM2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Energy XM2?
Can I use Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Popular Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.best tyre for polo highline plus 2019 16 inchA.
For VW Polo Highline, you can select tyre patterns among Bridgestone Sturdo, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-May-2023 00:09:09
- Q.I have Hyundai creta sx Mt petrol model 2020.which brand tyre will be good for my car.A.
For Hyundai Creta SX, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra HP, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:02:14
- Q.What can be the alternative tyre for my ford ecosport car which I use now is Bridgestone ecopia150 205/50 r17A.
If the performance has been up to the mark with the existing Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, there is no harm in repeating the same tyre patterns. Moreover, if you are looking to experience other brand tyre patterns you can choose between Vredestein Ultrac, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 15-Mar-2023 17:57:27
- Q.What type should I wear for Audi s5 19inch alloyA.
For Audi S5, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105, and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:02:32
- Q.Which will be the best tire to go for grandi10 nios as the current hankook tire are too hardA.
For Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 08-Feb-2023 14:55:41