Michelin Energy XM2 Highlights
Michelin Energy XM2 is a tubeless tyre available in 12 to 16 inches size range. There are 29 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3295- Rs 8520, the Energy XM2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Honda City and Hyundai Elite I20.
Michelin Energy XM2 Price List
Michelin Energy XM2 Features
Michelin Energy XM2 is one of the best tyres available for sedans and hatchback.It offers a comfortable ride quality along with increased tyre life by as compared to its counterparts. The unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip. Energy XM2 is available in 29 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Increased tyre life by 20%
- Comfortable ride quality
- Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency
Michelin Energy XM2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Energy XM2
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Energy XM2
Is Michelin Energy XM2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Energy XM2?
Can I use Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Popular Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25
- Q.Thanks a lot sir for your reply. Is it worth to spend an extra 2500rs each tyre on michelin for my car. My car generally travels 8000-10000kms a year no more than this. But it is mostly at high speeds like above 100kmph and sometimes upto 140 too, it is used less in city. Is it worth spending Rs 10,000 extra for michelinA.
You are always welcome. When it comes to high-speed performance a very reliable, performance-oriented tyre is a must. Hence, as you drive at speeds in excess of 100 kmph, on a safer side it is best to have a dependable tyre like the Michelin on each axle. Moreover, at high-speed you would require prompt braking, confident driveability and control, for which Michelin is reliable.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:14:04
- Q.I would like to replace Tyre for my 5 Year old Lodgy car, requirement is that should reduce road noise & also must decent grip, should not tax on mileage , please let me know which one (Brand model) is best option.A.
For your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:12:35
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06