Michelin Energy XM2 Highlights
Michelin Energy XM2 is a tubeless tyre available in 12 to 16 inches size range. There are 29 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 3295- Rs 8520, the Energy XM2 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Honda City and Hyundai Elite I20.
Michelin Energy XM2 Price List
Michelin Energy XM2 Features
Michelin Energy XM2 is one of the best tyres available for sedans and hatchback.It offers a comfortable ride quality along with increased tyre life by as compared to its counterparts. The unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip. Energy XM2 is available in 29 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Increased tyre life by 20%
- Comfortable ride quality
- Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency
Michelin Energy XM2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Energy XM2
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Energy XM2
Is Michelin Energy XM2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Energy XM2?
Can I use Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Energy XM2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Popular Michelin Energy XM2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.Sir mere pass Mercedes Benz gla 220d hai ek saal bhi nhi hua hai sir or tyre 3, baa puncture ho gya hai muje tyre change krna hai konsa tyre sabse best rhega gaadi liye with warranty or long time tk chaleA.
Mercedes Benz GLA 220d ke liye aap Bridgestone Alenza 001, Michelin Primacy 4 ST ya Yokohama C. Drive AC02 mein se koi bhi pattern chun sakte hain. Diye gaye teeno tyres reliable warranty aur best in class performance ke liye jaane jaate hain.Answered 04-Aug-2022 18:51:10
- Q.Suggest tyres( henkook or equivalent)for Kia sheltos 2019 model,must be long lasting and best road grip. And also tyres which can run for 100kms with puncture?A.
For Kia Seltos, there are many tyre brands that offer better performance than Hankook. You can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama BuEarth-GT AE50, Michelin Primacy 4 ST and Vredestein Ultrac. Moreover, on how many kilometres a car tyre can cover after puncture, depends upon the type of puncture, intensity of the puncture and location of the puncture on the tyre. Speed and condition of the surface (smooth/rough/off-road) also matters.Answered 04-Aug-2022 18:14:01
- Q.For creta Sx 17 inch tyres which company tyres r bestA.
Depending on your budget and preference, you can select tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 02-Aug-2022 17:37:02
- Q.I am upsizing my tyre from 205/60 r16 to 215/60 r 16 for brezza ldi optional kinndly let me know best tyre companyA.
For Maruti Brezza you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Apollo Alnac 4G S and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 02-Aug-2022 17:35:04
- Q.My Tata Nexon is due to change the tyres, thier size is 215/55 R16 which brand do you suggest me? My usage is both city and highway.A.
For Tata Nexon, as per your application, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51, Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 27-Jul-2022 15:02:47
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Michelin Car Tyres News