One of the most reliable and safest option available for sedans and hatchbacks, this tyre offers a quiet and comfortable ride quality, making it a preferred travel companion. The tyre makes use of alternating bridging technology which increases the tyre life by 20% as compared to its counterparts and unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip
- Silica compound provides for superior wet braking
- Rigid tread blocks increase tyre life by 20%
- Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency
- Optimum void grooves make for a very comfortable ride
145 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
12 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
375 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours