More Variants Of Primacy 3 ST
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6815|
|205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.9225|
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6585|
|225/50 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.11500|
|205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.8065|
|225/55 R16 99W||Tubeless||Rs.12210|
|215/55 R16 97W||Tubeless||Rs.14430|
|225/45 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.11400|
|215/55 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.13705|
|245/45 R17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.16260|
|215/60 R16 99V||Tubeless||Rs.9875|
About Michelin Primacy 3 ST
Available in 15”, 16” and 17” rim sizes, this tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride combined with superior control and all-season traction. The tread compound makes use of Michelin's Even-Peak Technology to ensure effective noise absorption and enhance tyre longevity.
Ideal for- Extensive Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- More tread block sizes provide superior over-all grip
- Cushion Guard technology provides a smooth ride
- Maximized contact patch provides for superior handling
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance.
- Shock absorbent sidewalls provide for comfortable ride even on rough / uneven roads.
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
User Reviews for Michelin Tyres
Car Using Michelin Primacy 3 ST Tyres
Popular Comparison For Michelin Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to buy a rear tyre for my Yamaha FZ version 2, Which tyre is best?A.
Michelin PILOT SPORTY will be a suitable tyre for your bike. It comes with a robust tyre structure that aids in enhancing durability.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:04
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00