Available in 15”, 16” and 17” rim sizes, this tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride combined with superior control and all-season traction. The tread compound makes use of Michelin's Even-Peak Technology to ensure effective noise absorption and enhance tyre longevity.
Ideal for- Extensive Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- More tread block sizes provide superior over-all grip
- Cushion Guard technology provides a smooth ride
- Maximized contact patch provides for superior handling
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance.
- Shock absorbent sidewalls provide for comfortable ride even on rough / uneven roads.
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
730 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Primacy 3 ST 215/55 R16 97W Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Hi I am looking for a tyre change in my Skoda octavia elegance 2.0 TDI AT 2013 model. 205/55 R16 ran 50000 km. Is it the right time to change? Can I go for higher profile? Which are the best tyres for my car?A.
Hi Ritesh, Yes, you must change the tyres now for optimum safety and performance. You can upsize to 215/55 R16. Yokohama A.Drive would be a good tyre for your Octavia to start with. It offers good performance and handling. A better tyre would be Hankook Ventus V12 Evo. It offers great performance, comfort and handling. In case you want a tyre which offers great comfort and long tyre life along with great grip then go for Michelin Primacy 3ST. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 12:10:46