More Variants Of Goodyear Assurance TripleMax
|175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4950|
|185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.6240|
|195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7945|
|215/60 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.7700|
|175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|175/70 R14 84H||Tubeless||Rs.5820|
|185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.6900|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4900|
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7140|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.8855|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.14400|
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax Features
About Goodyear Assurance TripleMax
Popular among tyre makers ad Original equipment, this tyre offers superior braking capabilities and traction along with improved fuel efficiency. Innovative polymer tread compound makes for superior wet performance.
Ideal for- Highway touring and city drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Functionalized ploymer tread compound provides for superior wet and dry grip
- Biting edges on the tread pattern provide for superior braking capabilities
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel efficiency
- Wide contact patch provides for improved handling and control
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Assurance TripleMax Tyres
Car Using Goodyear Assurance TripleMax Tyres
Popular Comparison For Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyre
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55