Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
- Ideal ForCity Use
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Highlights
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S is a tube/tubeless tyre available in only 15 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4400 - Rs 5706, the Wrangler RT/S tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Xylo, and Mahindra TUV 300.
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Price List
|Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 235/75 R15 105S||Tube||Rs.7664|
|Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.8136|
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Features
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S is a capable off-roader in light terrain. It comes with all-season tread compound that combines with a computer optimized tread design for enhanced traction on dry, wet and snow covered surfaces. Unique design helps further increases ride comfort and helps deliver reduced road noise. Wrangler RT/S is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Good dry traction
- Ride is comfortable
- Long lasting treadlife
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear Wrangler RT/S?
Can I use Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyres
Popular Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.best tyre for maruti s cross 2019, 1.3 diesel, highway city ratio 50:50A.
For Maruti S-Cross, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Apollo Alnac 4G and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:23:27
- Q.I currently have Honda Brio with tyre specification 175/65 R15. Can you recommend a good tyre brand for this specification? Additionally, I'm curious if upsizing the tyres would be advisable?A.
Honda Brio is a city hatch and the tyre size 175/65 R15 for such a car is very adequate. Remember tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car makers as if negatively affects the performance and fuel economy of the vehicle. Hence, for balanced and safe performance always insist upon original tyre size. Coming to the tyre pattern and brand, you can choose between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:17:07
- Q.Recommended tyre for TATA Tigore??A.
For Tata Tigor, you can pick any tyre pattern among Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:15:31
- Q.Which tyre is best for swift dzireA.
For Swift Dzire, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Bridgestone B290/ B250 and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:13:59
- Q.Which tyre is best for poloA.
For VW Polo, you can choose tyre pattern between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Bridgestone Sturdo and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:48:02