Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Highlights
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S is a tube/tubeless tyre available in only 15 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4400 - Rs 5706, the Wrangler RT/S tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Xylo, and Mahindra TUV 300.
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Price List
|Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 235/75 R15 105S||Tube||Rs.5706|
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Features
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S is a capable off-roader in light terrain. It comes with all-season tread compound that combines with a computer optimized tread design for enhanced traction on dry, wet and snow covered surfaces. Unique design helps further increases ride comfort and helps deliver reduced road noise. Wrangler RT/S is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Good dry traction
- Ride is comfortable
- Long lasting treadlife
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear Wrangler RT/S?
Can I use Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear Wrangler RT/S compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyres
Popular Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.I need big off-road tyre for dzire 2020 vxi AT please suggest .A.
Maruti Dzire is a passenger car meant for city and highway travel on smooth tarmac. Fitting an all-terrain (AT) will not suit its capabilities. And remember AT tyres carry excess weight with them hence dragging them will not only take a toll on the fuel mileage but also put the handling at risk and will be quite unsafe. Hence, you can opt for rugged and sturdy set of tyres instead of the specific AT tyres, which are meant for the high ground clearance SUVs with off-roading abilities. You can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTV, CEAT Milaze X3 and Goodyear Duraplus.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:51:27
- Q.Recommend make and type of tyres for Honda BRV.A.
As per your preference and budget, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone EP150, Apollo Alnac 4G and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:29:50
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.which tyre is good for HONDA CRVA.
For Honda CRV you can pick tyre patterns between JK Ranger HT, Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:09:34
- Q.can i get some suggestion for off road tyres for honda wrvA.
The Honda WR-V wears a unique tyre size of 195/60 R16. As it is not a mass segment tyre size, which is why not every tyre manufacturer has this tyre size in its portfolio. Therefore, all-terrain (AT) or off-road tyres are nearly out of scope. Anyways, instead of AT tyres, you go with any other mixed/rugged patterns such as MRF Wanderer Street, Falken Sincera SN832i and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:56:23