Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Price List
|Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4700|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP 175/60 R15 81H||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP 205/60 R16 92H||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Features
- Three dimensional blading system
- Silica reinforced Durawall compound in the sidewall
- 4 straight grooves
- ArmorGrip technology
- Increased grip
- Resistance towards cuts and wears
- Channels out water effectively
- Better performance and mileage
Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP?
Can I use Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyres
Popular Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Can I use 165/70 R14 for my Ford Figo 2011 modelA.
The mentioned size is a downsize to the existing 175/65 R14 tyres in the Ford Figo. Tyre upsizing or downsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel economy, and in your case it may also turn unsafe. Hence, stick to the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 175/65 R14 include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:42:06
- Q.which is a better tyre brand recommendation for honda jazz - ceat or goodyearA.
Both the tyre brands offer quality tyres for Honda Jazz. However depending on your preference you can pick any one of the two. You can choose CEAT Milaze X3 if your priorities are long life span and value for money quotient. Similarly, if you desire comfort, high speed stability, etc., you can pick Goodyear Assurance Triplemax/Triplemax 2. Other considerable choices for Jazz include Bridgestone B290 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:38:20
- Q.Which is the best and suitable tyre for ertiga cng can i upsize from 185 to 195 by one sizeA.
Upsizing is recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the 195/65 R15 in place of the stock 185/65 R15. The recommended tyre patterns come as CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 22-Oct-2021 13:31:59