About Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP
- Three dimensional blading system
- Silica reinforced Durawall compound in the sidewall
- 4 straight grooves
- ArmorGrip technology
- Increased grip
- Resistance towards cuts and wears
- Channels out water effectively
- Better performance and mileage
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
User Reviews for Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyres
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP Tyres
Popular Comparison For Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am having Datsun Go + 2016 model car/ My tyre size is 155 70 R 13, shall I go for upsizing if so what are all the pros and cons?A.
Yes, You can surely go for a tyre upsize, the recommended tyre upsize would be 155/80 R13 . The recommended tyre upsize will be adding more comfort to your drive and also increase the ground clearance of your vehicle and as per the cons, you might face a decreased mileage.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.which tyre perfact for my accent 2013 model and i must say this in 7 years my car travel only 18000 km so suggest on that basis.monthly once or twice might be goA.
As per your requirements, you can install any of the Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3, Goodyear GT3, and MRF ZVTS on your Hyundai Accent.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58