MRF ZGT Highlights
MRF ZGT is a tube tyre available in 15 inches size range. There are 2 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 4950 - Rs 5788, the ZGT tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Bolero.
MRF ZGT Price List
|MRF ZGT 195/80 R15||Tube||Rs.5788|
|MRF ZGT 195 R15||Tube||Rs.4950|
|MRF ZGT 195/80 R15 105Q||Tubeless||Rs.5300|
MRF ZGT Features
About MRF ZGT
MRF ZGT is a radial tyre that lasts longer and provides smooth ride while ensuring high level of safety. Provides better traction on wet surfaces along with excellent handling and response. ZGT is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wet grip
- Excellent handling
- Comfortable ride
MRF ZGT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZGT
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZGT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZGT
Is MRF ZGT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZGT?
Can I use MRF ZGT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZGT tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZGT compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZGT Tyres
Popular MRF ZGT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52