MRF Markus Variants
|MRF Markus 235/55 R18 100H||Tubeless||Rs.20405|
MRF Markus Features
About MRF Markus
MRF MARKUS is a tubeless radial car tyre. It comes with endless spiral cap ply with strong center rib for superior performance at high speeds and enhanced on-center feel. Special polymer with silica tread compounds provides enhanced wet and dry grip combined with low rolling resistance.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Special polymer with silica tread compounds.
- Excellent aqua channelling and enhanced wet performance.
- Sequential Sipes with closed ribs and stiff outer shoulders.
- Superior performance at high speeds and enhanced on-center feel.
- Directional stability at high speed cornering and silent running.
- Endless spiral cap ply for optimized footprint with strong center rib
- Unique asymmetric pattern with contoured inner shoulder and wide center grooves.
MRF Markus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Markus
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Markus
Is MRF Markus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Markus?
Can I use MRF Markus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Markus tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Markus compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF Markus Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52