MRF Wanderer Sport
- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripHandlingBetter BrakingLow noiseComfort
MRF Wanderer Sport Variants
|MRF Wanderer Sport 215/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.9245|
|MRF Wanderer Sport 225/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.10015|
|MRF Wanderer Sport 205/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7405|
|MRF Wanderer Sport 235/75 R16 108H||Tubeless||Rs.9305|
MRF Wanderer Sport Features
About MRF Wanderer Sport
An SUV tyre designed to perform over all-terrains, it offers superior performance and handling even at high speeds.
Ideal for- Highways as well as rough terrains.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Multi-layered reinforced steel belt enhances performance in all terrains.
- Bold sidewall design to give your SUV a distinctive look.
- Multi layered, high-modulus carcass and sidewall.
- Computer- generated tread block sequence.
- Cut- resistant tread compounds ensure superior performance on rough roads.
- Specially- designed for Sports Utility Vehicles.
MRF Wanderer Sport Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer Sport
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Wanderer Sport
Is MRF Wanderer Sport good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Wanderer Sport?
Can I use MRF Wanderer Sport Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Wanderer Sport tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Wanderer Sport compatible with Car?
Popular MRF Wanderer Sport Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52