- Ideal ForRough/off-road surfaces as well as highways
- FeaturesDurability Wet Grip Dry Grip Long Tyre Life Better Braking
More Variants Of Wanderer
About MRF Wanderer
Specially designed for SUVs, this tyre offers good durability and high resistance to cuts and damages. Popular among car-makers as an original equipment, it performs well on as well as off the tarmac.
Ideal for- Rough/off-road surfaces as well as highways.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Computer generated tread block sequence provides improved grip
- Cut resistant tread compound provides extra durability
- Multi-layer hi-modulus carcass provides stability even at high speeds
- Reinforced steel belt provides a comfortable ride
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to purchase 165/65/R14 for my. Indica Car..Kindly suggest best tyre...A.
You can choose any of the MRF ZEC, JK ULTIMA LXT, and Apollo Amazer 3G for your Tata Indica in 165/65 R14 size.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.In my car 3 to 4 days was using, remainder days of month was ideally. What type of tyre is better? & Suggest brand also?A.
As per your usage, you can install MRF, CEAT, or Apollo tyres on your car.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.MRF ZLX ,145/80 R12 74T tyre come fit in 2010 Alto. LxiA.
You install 145/80 R12 74T tyre on your Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi. Some good options are Apollo Amazer 3G, CEAT Fuel Smarrt, and MRF ZVTS.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45