- Ideal ForRough/off-road surfaces as well as highways
- FeaturesDurability Wet Grip Dry Grip Long Tyre Life Better Braking
MRF Wanderer Variants
|MRF Wanderer 265/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8125|
MRF Wanderer Features
About MRF Wanderer
Specially designed for SUVs, this tyre offers good durability and high resistance to cuts and damages. Popular among car-makers as an original equipment, it performs well on as well as off the tarmac.
Ideal for- Rough/off-road surfaces as well as highways.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Computer- generated tread block sequence and structure profile.
- Cut- resistant tread compounds for superior performance on off-road conditions.
- Specially- designed for Sports Utility Vehicles.
- Multi- layered reinforced steel belt enhances performance in all terrains.
- Bold sidewall design to give your SUV a distinctive look.
- Multi layered, high-modulus carcass and sidewall.â€‹
MRF Wanderer Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Wanderer
Is MRF Wanderer good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Wanderer?
Can I use MRF Wanderer Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Wanderer tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Wanderer compatible with Car?
Popular MRF Wanderer Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52