Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre best for Maruti Suzuki A srarA.
For Maruti A-Star, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Bridgestone B290.Answered 16-Aug-2022 16:49:22
- Q.Are Maxxis tyres are good for Innova 205/65 R15A.
Yes. Over the years, Maxxis tyres have been reliable for Indian conditions and offer good value for money alongside segment leading warranty. Therefore, there is no harm in choosing Maxxis for Toyota Innova.Answered 16-Aug-2022 16:48:44
- Q.Hi , I own a KTM rc200 2016 edition, I had stock MRF , now need to change . I do have certain prerequisites i.e. Grip (wet & dry) and longevity . Do suggest a perfect fit for my RideA.
KTM Duke RC200 is shod with 110/70 R17 (front) and 150/60 R17 (rear). According to your budget and requisite you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 16-Aug-2022 16:48:19
- Q.I have a Vespa vxl 125 and tyre is an mrf 12/70/-10 54L that was i installed on 1 and half year ago on 11000 km and now that tyres are slippery now the running is 28500km. So i want a suggestion which tyre i was purchased michelin or again mrfA.
If you did not find the MRF tyres satisfactory during your usage, in terms of grip and life, you can choose Michelin City Pro.Answered 16-Aug-2022 16:46:59
- Q.For my 2009 Santro Xing, Can you please recommend a tyre for monthly usage of maximum 1500km, of which 400km is city driven and 1100kms is Out of city. Would you suggest 155/70 R13or 165/65 R13 ?A.
The Hyundai Santro Xing is fitted with company recommended tyre size of 155/70 R13, hence for optimal performance and mileage choose the same size. As per your application, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Goodyear Assurance Duraplus 2.Answered 16-Aug-2022 16:46:05
- Q.Hi there, please suggest me the best tyre's of 185/60/R14 82HA.
Please help us with vehicle model.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:43:50
- Q.Hello, please suggest. My Verna Fluidic 2014 done with 90K with Bridgestone B250 195/55/R16 needs all four new tyres, regular drive in Hyd city roads btw 60-80KMPH. My prerequisite Comfort, Less Noise & durable, pls suggest best one to go with. budget isn't a constraint. TIAA.
If you find Bridgestone B250’s performance satisfactory there is no harm in repeating the same tyre pattern again. Moreover, if you want to experience tyres from other brand you can choose between Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51, Michelin Primacy 4 ST, and Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde. However, when it comes to durability and longevity very rare tyre patterns attain the 90K mark as achieved by Bridgestone 250.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:41:56
- Q.Alto k10 TYRE upsizingA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by auto makers as it leads to drop in fuel efficiency and performance. Hence, it is best to continue with the company fitted tyre size. Moreover, if you want to have better stability and more grip/control over the surface you can choose any premium tyre brand pattern from Michelin, Bridgestone or Yokohama.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:40:39
- Q.I have my Honda City zx Gxi 2006 model petrol what is the recommend tyre size from the company.A.
The Honda City ZX is fitted with 185/55 R16 tyre size.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:39:28
- Q.I WANT MY TYRE FOR MERC GLC WITH SIZE 235R 60 18A.
For Mercedes Benz GLC you can choose tyre pattern between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:39:00