Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Michelin Energy XM2 vs XM2+, reviews and details shows better fuel efficiency and low noise with XM2 version (despite XM2+ being the latest). Please confirm better suited tyre for 165/65 R14.A.
Rightly pointed. The reviews do rightly suggest that the Michelin Energy XM2 is more suitable under Indian road conditions against the latest XM2+. You can go for it.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:25:21
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my grand i10. the current problem that I am facing is I feel the car wobbling and the speed breaker humps. I need tyre with long warranty and ride smoothnessA.
Hyundai Grand i10 comes fitted with 165/65 R14 tyres. You can go pick tyre patterns between JK Elanzo or Goodyear Duraplus DP-C1, besides in the premium category you can also consider Michelin Energy XM2. In addition to tyres, also get the wheel alignment and wheel balancing checked, which is mostly the reason behind wobbling of the tyres.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:24:15
- Q.Medium usage. Duke 200. Which tyre should I get?A.
KTM Duke 200 is fitted with 110/70 ZR17 (front) and 150/60 R17 (rear). For front you can choose between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Rad X1 or TVS Protorq CF for front and for rear pick from CEAT Rad X1, TVS Protorq Sport HR or MRF Revz C1.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:22:59
- Q.I want to which tyre is great for Honda amaze ? good year , jk tyre , brdgestone?A.
The Honda Amaze comes fitted with 175/65 R14 or 175/65 R15 tyres and among the listed you can go for Bridgestone B290. Other considerations include CEAT FuelSmarrt and JK Vectra in the value for money category.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:21:04
- Q.What is the best upsize for Ambassador car, Current size is 165/80/R15. I am planning for tubelessA.
Although the regular size is always the best fit for cars as upsizing impacts the performance and fuel economy of any vehicle. If you can consider, you can go for 195/60 R15. And the choices available under radial tubeless category include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:19:30
- Q.120/90-18 size tyre can i fit my cbz xtreme?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the OEMs and may hinder overall fuel efficiency and handling of the bike. If you are fine with it you can pick 120/80-18 over the stock 110/90-18 rear tyre. The choices in this category include CEAT Zoom Plus, TVS Sportorq and Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:18:22
- Q.Tyre for Santro xing car to ride in rural areasA.
The Hyundai Santro Xing is equipped with 155/70 R13 tyres. If you drive more frequently on uneven surfaces you can pick tyres from CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, Apollo Amazer 3G for your Xing hatch.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:45:04
- Q.If I choose to upsize my pulsar 220f tyres means what size should I opt to for both the tyres?A.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is stocked with 90/90-17 and 120/80-17 at front and rear respectively. The upsize of the tyre will impact fuel mileage and handling to an extent. If you are ready to consider it you can go upsize to 110/70-17 (front) and 140/70-17 (rear). The tyre pattern choices include Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Pilot Street for front and, Michelin Pilot Sporty for rear.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:44:04
- Q.mere pass activa hai 2015 model mujhe ushke liye tyre chahiye tubeless front konsa better hoga jo milege me b acha rhe aur mainatince me bhi sasta hoA.
The Honda Activa is fitted with 90/100-10 tyres at front. For better life and durability you can choosew any tyre from CEAT Milaze, MRF NyloGrip Zapper or Michelin City Pro.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:42:00
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:38:14