Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi. I own a Hyundai Elite i20 Asta optional. Tyre size is 195/55/R16. I'm thinking of upsizing my car tyres. What size of tyres are recommendedA.
Considering the model of your car, the specified tyres are wide enough. Upsizing them further can cause issues in the fuel economy and steering feedback of the car.Answered 02 Dec 2019 02:33:49
- Q.I own Thunderbird 350 with alloys. Current rear tyre dimension is 120/80 R18. Would like to check if I can upgrade rear tyre without changing my alloy. Basically I want to check that is it possible to install 130/80 R18 or 130/90 R18 or 140/70 R18A.
Yes, you can install a tyre of size 130/80 R18 in your bike, but it will decrease the fuel economy.Answered 02 Dec 2019 02:33:38
- Q.I have a 2010 model swift VXI which has done just 46000 km and has original company fitted tubless tyres of JKF. Should I replace these tyres and if yes then which tyre do you recommend please,regards Dharamjit SinghA.
Yes, you can consider replacing them with Michelin Energy XM2 for improved durability and braking performance.Answered 02 Dec 2019 02:33:21
- Q.for vento: 185/60 15 i am using now, can i use 205A.
You should stick to the current size as upsizing it will reduce the fuel economy of your car. Moreover, the steering will become heavier.Answered 02 Dec 2019 02:32:48
- Q.I want to put alloys for my thunderbird front and back.Which is best and how much it would cost..?the alloys should be stylish and should not affect averageA.
Changing your tyres to alloys will surely affect the fuel economy of your bike, no matter which alloy you purchase. If fuel economy is a major concern, do not opt for alloys. You can get an alloy wheel for 6-7k depending upon the model.Answered 02 Dec 2019 01:35:37
- Q.Which tyre would be good for Chevy Cruze. And is upsizing advisable?A.
For Chevrolet Cruze, you can choose between Bridgestone POTENZA GIII and JK Vectra. Both the tyres ave great grip on both dry and wet surfaces and great wet braking capabilities. These tyres also offer exceptionally good handling and stability to your car. However, if you are looking for a long-lasting tyre, you can opt for BridgestoneAnswered 02 Dec 2019 01:35:26
- Q.Which tyre should i use for my pulsar rs200 front tyre Which company n which brandA.
There are a lot of good tyres available for the tyre. You can go with MRF Zapper series. They are of excellent quality. Otherwise, you can opt for CEAT ZOOM XL.Answered 02 Dec 2019 01:35:09
- Q.Which Tyre Is More Suitable For MG Hector?A.
Pirelli SCORPION VERDE will be a very good option if you are looking for good quality tyres for your car. If offers excellent traction on wet roads.Answered 02 Dec 2019 01:33:33
- Q.I would like to buy four tyres for my Tata Indigo Ecs. Which brand should I prefer Which tyre is good for a long term uses.A.
For long term usage, I would recommend MRF ZV2K because it comes with a robust compound that helps in enhancing the life of the tyre.Answered 02 Dec 2019 01:33:23
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar Rs 200 both rear and front?A.
For the front, you can choose MRF Zapper Q, and for the rear, CEAT ZOOM XL will be suitable.Answered 02 Dec 2019 01:31:47