Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.my current tyre size is 175/65 R14, Can i change it with 165/70 R14, that mean my front tyre size will be 165/70 R14 & Back side tyre size 175/65 R14A.
Tyre upsize or downsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage, handling, and performance of a vehicle. And fitting two different sizes on the front and rear axle further risks safety, hence it is best to continue with the company-fitted stock tyre size.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:05:33
- Q.I 50k km complete my brezza zdi now i want to replace my tyres which is the best for me off road and on road both usases mostly uses in RajasthanA.
For dual-purpose application, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, Apollo Apterra Cross, and Maxxis MAP3.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:04:41
- Q.Which is good tyre for honda city ivtec VX MT 2014 modelA.
Depending on your budget you can choose tyre patterns between JK UX Royale, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:03:40
- Q.i have hyundai Aura and it ran around 10500 km.last week car front left side tyre got cut into rim side.tyre company refused to compensate to it.is it not compansateA.
In case of any damage to the tyre during driving the tyre company gets it repaired or replaced only if it is under warranty and second if the tyre injury has happened due to any manufacturing defect of the tyre. Apart from this, tyre company is not responsible for any other tyre damage that occurred during any mishap.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:02:56
- Q.Keeping same rim size r17 is tyre like 255/65 available. Can I upgrade to such tyre. Will it decrease performance or mileage?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. And yes, the 255/65 R17 tyre size is made available by many tyre manufacturers in India.Answered 20-Jan-2022 12:01:31
- Q.Which tyre is best for Maruti S CrossA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, JK Ranger HT and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:58:19
- Q.Hi there, i own a RE interceptor 650. I want to replace my tyres with dual purpose tyres or at least ones that are more suited to both road and offroad. Could you recommend which ones as i have struggled to find ones for both front and rear. ThanksA.
The RE Interceptor 650 comes equipped with a very unique tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz, it is hard to find any other normal tarmac-specific tyre alternative, forget dual-purpose ones. Anyways, if you are keen to get on-road/off-road you can look for Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:57:18
- Q.Can I install appolo all terrain at tyres for brezzaA.
An all-terrain tyre for an urban SUV like Maruti Vitara Brezza may affect the handling, mileage and make steering heavy due to the excess weight of an AT tyre. Also, there is no AT tyre offering from the Apterra range for Vitara Brezza. The lowest tyre configuration available in the Apterra AT series is 215/75 R16 tyre size, whereas Vitara Brezza is fitted with 215/60 R16 tyre size. So, instead of a bulky all-terrain tyre, you can pick Apollo Apterra Cross, which is specifically developed keeping in mind modern compact SUVs in the country and is also available in the 215/60 R16 tyre size.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:55:13
- Q.Is the mrf zapper Kurve a compatible for the interceptor?A.
The tyre size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 i.e. 100/90-18 (front) and 130/70-18 (rear) is not available with MRF Zapper Kurve. Hence, you can pick CEAT Zoom Cruz pair of tyres, they are the ideal match for the cruiser bike.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:54:14
- Q.Which tyres are good for size 205/50R 17A.
Please help us with vehicle detailAnswered 19-Jan-2022 16:28:53