Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have to replace the original tyres on my 2016 model of Maruti Baleno Delta model, just wanted your advise on the tyre specification as well as the brandA.
The Maruti Baleno (Delta) is equipped with 185/65 R15 tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 29-Feb-2024 21:04:47
- Q.For ciaz diesel which tyre is good ?A.
For Maruti Ciaz, you can pick tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Apollo Alnac 4G and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 29-Feb-2024 21:02:21
- Q.Which tyre brand and model works for Highway and City drive for Hyundai Venue SX Optional MT? Preferred less noise and durabilityA.
For Hyundai Venue, as per your requisite you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 29-Feb-2024 21:00:06
- Q.can i install 195/60 R16 in tata tigor. i mean altroz xz alloys in tata tigor.A.
Tata Tigor is offered with two tyre sizes across its variant line-up, i.e. 175/65 R14 and 175/60 R15. Opting for tyre size other than these will make driving unsafe, as the tyre width may touch the body part of the car. Hence, for safe and balanced driving always insist on tyre size as recommended by the auto maker.Answered 29-Feb-2024 20:57:13
- Q.Can I upsize the Nissan magnite wheel from 195/60 r16 to 205/65 r16 or 195/65 r16 or195/70 r16?A.
Changing the current tyre size 195/60 R16 to a larger one will affect the fuel economy and performance of the car. This is why, auto makers do not recommend tyre upsizing. However, if you are fine with the drawbacks you can pick 205/60 R16 tyre size in place of the existing 195mm width.Answered 29-Feb-2024 20:55:58
- Q.Bullet 350 company tyres are ceat 3.25 90 both front and rear. I want more comfortable drive with big tyres pls suggest tyres for same spoke rimA.
For Royal Enfield Bullet 350, the 3.25-19 tyre size is the ideal tyre one. If you are looking for more comfort you can switch to any premium tyre brand without changing the tyre size. Remember, larger tyres affect riding and performance alongside also reduce the fuel mileage.Answered 29-Feb-2024 20:54:34
- Q.I have a honda wrv 2019 deisel model. Recently i bought two tyres 195/55/r16 for front but have 195/60/16 at back. Is this ok ?A.
Installing different size at the front and rear will affect the driving capabilities and may even turn unsafe at speeds on highway conditions. Hence, for balance performance and safe driving always install recommended tyre size on both ends of the car.Answered 29-Feb-2024 20:53:08
- Q.Is continental tyre good than ceat ?A.
In terms of comfort, stability and control, Continental tyres are better than the CEAT ones.Answered 29-Feb-2024 20:47:39
- Q.I travel on rough roads for long distances. The tyre fitted with my Scorpion Classic S gives a lot of jerks. Which tyre should I buy for riding comfort?A.
For Mahindra Scorpio Classic, you can choose sturdy tyre patterns among Apollo Apterra, Bridgestone Dueler and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Answered 28-Feb-2024 18:42:37
- Q.Which company tyre is good for my tata altroz, mostly driving in high range area.. now using stock 195/55 R16 mrf tyre ?A.
For Tata Altroz, as per your requirement, you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Sturdo, and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 28-Feb-2024 18:42:04