Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.CAN WE CHANGE TATA HEXA XT MODEL TYRE SIZE 235/55R19 TO 235/65R17A.
Tyre upsizing or downsizing of tyres is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 235/55 R19 include MRF Wanderer SL, UltraMile UM S7 LUXE and Continental Conti Sport Contact CC5.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:54:17
- Q.For my ritz vxi 2014 model, 165/80, R14, which is better tyre goodyear or yokohama?A.
You can pick Goodyear Assurance Duraplus. Some more choices in this category include CEAT Fuelsmarrt and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:53:01
- Q.I want to change my tyres for apache rtr 200. The previous tyres i was using are pirelli. Which are the good tyres to change nowA.
If you have been comfortable with the Pirellis you can repeat them. Moreover, some other reliable choices apart from Pirelli Angel City, comprise of Metzeler Lasetec and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:51:48
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Can o replace my tires and rims in my suzuki s presso from 165/70R14 to 205/50R15?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, S-Presso being a small capacity car, it will affect every aspect of handling hugely. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size of 165/70 R14, which is already an upsize to the regular 145/80 R13 found in lower trims. You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:43:47
- Q.Is it advisable to change size of tyre for Honda Amaze ?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. You can choose tyre patterns from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:42:48
- Q.Which radial tyre is best suitable to replace nylon tyre size 6.00 X 16 for Mahindra Jeep CL500 MDI.A.
You can choose radial tyres between JK Brute 4X4, Goodyear Wrangler RT/S and MRF Wanderer.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:42:15
- Q.My car is 2006 model maruti wagon R LXI now I want to replace all my car tyres... My usage is very less (Approx 100 Kms per month) please suggest suitable make and sizeA.
You can pick between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Neo and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:41:23
- Q.I want to buy tyres for micra suggest me the brandA.
You can pick between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 12:10:11
- Q.I have installed a pair of Falken tyre Sincera SN832i 165/80/r14 85T (SWIFT VDI)at front now i wnt replace rear tyres which are worn out but unfortunately Falken tyres are not available now. Can i install a pair of tyres with different brands at rear ? Please suggest most suitable OR Sincera SN832i is tyre with asymmetric tread pattern can you suggest any other brand tyre with asymmetric tread pattern ?A.
You can pick between JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus.Answered 22-Sep-2021 12:09:32